There are many unwanted services in Windows 7, that makes the performance and speed of the installed machine to great level .Here is a few sets of registry tweaks that adds extra options to Windows 7 and there by improving productivity and speed.
Speed up Windows 7 using registry tweak-included :
1. If you are applying some themes in Windows 7 or replacing any file by patching , we need to take the ownership of some particular files . This registry tweak adds take ownership option to Windows 7 context menu . So its make s easy for you to apply the recent tips , tricks and hacks on Windows 7.
2. Tweaks and speed your Windows 7 context menus and sub menus .
3. Disables unwanted messages in Windows 7 .
4. Adds copy to and move to option in Windows 7 right click menu .
5. When compatibility issues occur or when a software is crashed in Windows 7 , these registry tweaks speeds up the closing time.
6. Speeds up Windows 7 by disabling network printers and scheduled tasks on Windows .
7. Removes the search in internet option that comes along when any unknown file type is opened in Windows 7 .
8. Improves the overall response time of menus , tabs and other Windows 7 components .
Download registry tweak to Speed up Windows 7 .
Download Free Windows 7 registry cleaner TweakNow PowerPack 2009